WELCOME!

If this is your first visit to my blog, I recommend that you explore the information in the sidebars. There you will find information about the foundations of my perspectives, the reason it is a commercial blog and the non-profit organizations I support with income from this blog.

Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm Back....Here's Another Centrist Thinker in Kansas!

Ok, I'm back again. I was sidetracked by my oldest daughters high school graduation and a promotion at work. However, I have a number of ideas in the old brain pipeline and hope to once again blog more regularly. For now, follow this link http://www.hutchnews.com/Columns/arnhold-2--1 for another Kansan who is also seeking a center path. He's also proof that not everyone in Kansas is a registered conservative.

No comments:

Post a Comment